Gain an aerial perspective and lead your Pit or Quarry towards safety and success!
Complementary Survey Instruments
Drones have become much more capable of being used as complementary survey instruments. These platforms acquire digital aerial images which are processed into elevation and Orthographic mosaic coverage. With resolutions of as dense as 1cm, these data sets show amazing detail. This detail comes with massive amounts of pixels and point clouds. Canadian UAV Solutions has many software and processing solutions to handle large volumes of data that come with Drone Orthographic Mosaics and DEM (elevation models) by bringing them together in various virtual environments. This allows for:
- Fast, to Scale Visualizations and Calculations
- Drawing Break Lines and Reference Shots from the 3D Model
- Volume and Cut and Fill Analysis
- Generation of Elevation Contour Lines, Slope Angle and Direction
- Direct export to CAD and GIS Software
If you would like to know more about how our aerial imaging methods can help within your Aggregate Mining Industry, please reach out to us at Canadian UAV Solutions We are eager to meet the specific needs of your upcoming project.