Turn to us for a mining survey for your mining or aggregate operation.
Mine and quarry operators are increasingly employing unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV’s) to perform regular site surveys. The benefit of having a Mining Survey completed on an ongoing basis is so you can visualize changes to your site over time. Here at Canadian UAV Solutions Inc., we offer a wide range of UAV services that are ideal for the mining and aggregates industry, including:
- 3D Modeling Visualization – Ideal for record keeping and insurance purposes
- Digital Elevation Models – Contour and topography
- Mining with Dense Point Grid and Break Lines
- Stock Pile Inventory Volume Reports
- Slope and Watershed – Tailing pond and flood analysis
- Orthographic Mosaics – CAD compatible for your promotional media needs
Mining surveys and our other UAV services can provide several benefits, including inventory tracking, traffic management, water management, blast planning, and collaboration with stakeholders and others who need solid information to make the right decisions.
All of our personnel hold the required qualifications, including aeronautical training and certification to Transport Canada standards. They each hold either a pilot permit or a civil and commercial UAV training certificate as issued by CCUVS. We are also fully insured in excess of Transport Canada’s requirements. If you have any questions about the services we provide that can get you a Mining Survey without the inherent dangers a crew on the ground can experience, don’t hesitate to contact us.